Xanax (Alprazolam) Info
Generic Name: Alprazolam.
Brand Names: Niravam, Xanax, Xanax XR.
Composition: 1 tablet contains Alprazolam 0.25 mg
Formulation: Alprazolam tablets of 10 pieces in blister packs, 5 blister packs are put in a cardboard pack. Alprazolam tablets of 50 pieces in polymer jars, 1 polymer jar is put in a cardboard pack.
Features and Indications
Alpralozam is an anxiolytic agent (tranquilizer) from the benzodiazepine group of medium-duration action. Alpralozam is intended for the treatment of acute depressive states, which can be accompanied by various phobias. As a result of the use of Xanax (Alpralozam), psychic tension is effectively removed, fear and anxiety are reduced. The drug should be used in the case of the following diseases:
- psychopathic disorders;
- depressive states of a reactive nature;
- phobias (fears, anxieties);
- abstinence in people with alcohol and drug dependence;
- panic disorders.
Benefits of using Xanax (Alpralozam)
Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug with an antidepressant, hypnotic and anticonvulsant effect. When taking Alpralozam, the muscles are relaxed. The drug has a mild hypnotic effect; in particular, it eases falling asleep, increases the duration of sleep, and leads to a decrease in the arising times. The mechanism of hypnotic effect of Xanax (Alpralozam) is based on its ability to depress the cells of the reticular formation in the brainstem, and to reduce the effects of vegetative, motor and emotional stimuli that negatively affect the process of falling asleep. When taking Alprazolam, the anxiety and fear are reduced. Alprazolam has practically no effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory system in healthy people.
Precautions when taking Xanax (Alpralozam)
Before ordering Alpralozam without a prescription, read the rules for its usage.
- Dosage is determined by the specialist depending on the individual characteristics of the organism. The medication should be taken with a minimum dose (0.5 mg per day). With normal drug tolerance, the dose can be increased gradually every few days. The maximum dosage is 4 mg per day. Alpralozam should be taken before meals because the drug can be addictive, it is advised to gradually reduce the dosage (by 0.5 mg every 3 days) by the end of the course of therapy.
- Please note that abrupt discontinuation of medication may lead to withdrawal syndrome and adverse reactions.
- Alpralozam should not be taken concomitantly with other tranquilizers.
- Mostly at the beginning of therapy with Alprazolam, you may have increased fatigue, drowsiness, attention deficit, dizziness, development of drug dependence, and slowing down of psychomotor reactions. The risk of these side effects is higher in elderly people.
Who should not use Alprazolam
- Alprazolam is not prescribed to people who have a history of hypersensitivity reactions to the active or additional components of the drug.
- Alprazolam tablets should not be taken by people with lactose intolerance.
- The drug should not be used by individuals with respiratory failure, pronounced renal and hepatic impairment, myasthenia gravis, acute glaucoma, acute poisoning with alcohol, psychotropic, hypnotic or narcotic drugs. People suffering from alcoholism should not use Alprazolam.
- When using Alprazolam, it is forbidden to be engaged in activities that require concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions.
How to buy Alpralozam?
You can buy this medication legally without a prescription from online pharmacies and drugstores, while the price of the medicine Alprazolam will be quite attractive. Delivery of Alprazolam is carried out promptly by means of shipping companies.
The U.S. National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, representing online and offline pharmacies, has developed a checklist, acting as a guide for online clients. It is advised to buy Alprazolam after checking the following parameters of this online pharmacy and drugstore checklist:
- The online pharmacy’s registration number and license should be checked. Make a purchase only from a U.S registered vendor.
- If there is a VIPPS seal at the bottom of the website, it means that the online pharmacy has passed stringent checks and it has complied with the NABP norms
- The online pharmacy should provide an interactive platform (online chat) for their clients in order to clarify any doubts about medication and its usage.
- Never share your credit card number or your medical history. Don’t buy any products from pharmacies which demand you to give them such details.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us and we will tell you about the necessary dosages, indications and contraindications, and other treatment features.